Looking for a Tekkit partner/buddy

etoare

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a buddy to play Tekkit with!

Don't really know how to word this, but here we go :)

I've got a home server available via hamachi we could try building on and if that doesn't work, we could always try a public server. I'm fairly new to Tekkit/Technic, but got a fair amount of knowledge, but willing to learn. Basically, just looking for someone to hang out with and have a great technic play with :)

Ideally you'll be based in the UK or Europe (reduce lag, online times, etc), don't care if you're a gal or a guy, gay or straight (I'm gay so gay guys and girls totally welcome!) all experience levels considered, ages at least 18+ preferably, I guess, as I'm not a kid anymore myself, at 26 :) Skype or mumble would be best forms of communication, would love to chat as we go on about making epicness in Tekkit!

Oh, and a good sense of humour totally required ^^

Drop your details below:

Name/IGN:

Your Tekkit experience:

Something interesting about you:

Got skype/mumble?:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a buddy to play Tekkit with!

Don't really know how to word this, but here we go :)

I've got a home server available via hamachi we could try building on and if that doesn't work, we could always try a public server. I'm fairly new to Tekkit/Technic, but got a fair amount of knowledge, but willing to learn. Basically, just looking for someone to hang out with and have a great technic play with :)

Ideally you'll be based in the UK or Europe (reduce lag, online times, etc), don't care if you're a gal or a guy, gay or straight (I'm gay so gay guys and girls totally welcome!) all experience levels considered, ages at least 18+ preferably, I guess, as I'm not a kid anymore myself, at 26 :) Skype or mumble would be best forms of communication, would love to chat as we go on about making epicness in Tekkit!

Oh, and a good sense of humour totally required ^^

Drop your details below:

Name/IGN:

Your Tekkit experience:

Something interesting about you:

Got skype/mumble?:

Hello there etoare,

I run a small tekkit server where around 10 to 20 people play on the server all really friendly.

Im always looking for other friendly people to come join us and as always its always great to know someone has a microphone gets quite annoying to type when there are means of voice chat ya kno?

Also looking for mods and admins to help me run the server and to help keep it safe from griefers. Oh and im 22 from Guildford, surrey so we arnt all that far apart mate So great same time zone

If your intrested just drop me a pm or go download teamspeak 3 as thats the voice client i use its like ventrillo and mumble but a ton better.

Ill Pm you the connection details so not everyone has access to the password:P

heres the ip for the server too:) 82.8.177.234

Take care.

Name/IGN: synonymB

Your Tekkit experience: advanced amateur ;)

Something interesting about you: Well, theres nothing really, which comes to mind :). But I'm also looking for someone, who wants to build with me, as I think, MC is boring alone.

Got skype/mumble?: Both

Name/IGN: synonymB

Your Tekkit experience: advanced amateur ;)

Something interesting about you: Well, theres nothing really, which comes to mind :). But I'm also looking for someone, who wants to build with me, as I think, MC is boring alone.

Got skype/mumble?: Both