Tekkit Launcher Crashes When Joining Server

Jack333

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 32 Bit Operating system

Java Version: Java 7 offline and Java SE Runtime environment 7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When I try to join my server with my tekkit launcher I will click log in and it will say logging in then the logging in text goes away like usual then comes back and BAM black screen for a few seconds then it shows the crash message for a SPLIT second which obviously is not enough to time to read it, it is instant then it goes to a white screen until I spam the x button for it to close does anyone have any solutions to the problem I have already deleted .techniclauncher in my %appdata% and also re-downloaded java and re-downloaded tekkit launcher SEVERAL times if me the owner of my server with people on it cannot get on whats the point in hosting cause no supervision if anyone could help I would appreciate it also I can play single player just fine.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

It may be a corrupted inventory?

Delete your player.dat file in the server files and then try to connect :)

If its not that then idk, good luck

Thank you very much this has worked finally I will be able to get back on after hours of searching and black screens once again thank you I can continue my server work all I did was delete all my info in the server files and it fixed it :D

Thank you very much this has worked finally I will be able to get back on after hours of searching and black screens once again thank you I can continue my server work all I did was delete all my info in the server files and it fixed it :D

Happy to help ^.^

It may be a corrupted inventory?

Delete your player.dat file in the server files and then try to connect :)

If its not that then idk, good luck

Thank you, i was on a server and had much Red Matter stuff, so i had to spawn it back.

I'm realy happy :)

I am facing the same problem with the server me and my friend created on his account and i had my friend (who created the server for us) delete the player .dat and it seemed to work but only momentarily because shortly after the problem re-occured. Any ideas why this might be happening? Maybe another file is corrupted? Please post if you figure it out