Can I downgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.0.4 ?

Cant you just hit options > use recommended build?

If youre talking about server files im not sure. My admin panel lets me control the version of tekkit and i just handle all the other files

Yeah, I meant for the server. I know the client isnt an issue. I'm just worried the server might vomit on me if I tried to downgrade it.

If you arent going to be using the same worlds it should be as simple as replacing the files. If you are though, make sure there wont be blocks in the world from 3.1.2 only mods, and make sure no id's are different from mods that 3.0.4 and 3.1.2 have in common.

If you arent going to be using the same worlds it should be as simple as replacing the files. If you are though, make sure there wont be blocks in the world from 3.1.2 only mods, and make sure no id's are different from mods that 3.0.4 and 3.1.2 have in common.

I'll make a backup and report back later on tonight.

The downgrade was successful. No issues. I deleted the mods folder and just threw in the old 3.0.4 server files.

One a side note, and I'm not sure if its something to be worried about, the client is missing 3.0.4! It has 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3 and then 3.0.5. I was able to log into my server with 3.0.3 but 3.0.5. or above (naturally).

Not sure if thats going to cause issues or if thats the way it always was. I would love someones input.