I has a question!

SouLTaKeR11

Hello, am not quite sure where i post those 2 question side-note that this is my 1st thread.

1)relate to server tekkit, as you know redpower and other mods comes along the downloading of the tekkit server installation, i am wondering if i am able to add extra adds from other sites, for example car mod or vehicles mod.

2) relate to portforward, i have my portforward set, Static IP, Router is Paradyne, side note that i am using hamachi to open my server, the problem is that the port i have it for minecraft is closed, as am quite sure i did the steps right, my friend said it might be router problem cuz he did the same steps aswell and got it open, if anyone have any slight of idea what might causing it would apprecite!

thanks in advance!

thanks first of all for your reply, and yep thought so, but since it was general discussion, so meh, i tried. lol

and yes i know that about hamachi IP, i just mentioned it cuz it might influence the static IP, as.... if i have to portforward and suddenly it's open, i have to close hamachi in order to make portforward active, but that not the problem, the port is closed no matter, as i tried to look around for solution, empty hands. >_<