Roatry Macerator - Nether gold and iron ore bug

Essix

Question

Title: Roatry Macerator - Nether gold and iron ore bug

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

When attempting to macerate nether iron or gold ore, the dusts that come out can't be retrieved. They appear in my inventory for a fraction of a second, then disappear and they're converted back into unmacerated ore inside the macerator. Additionally, if I put nether gold or iron ore into a rotary macerator that has built up speed without a redstone current, the current decreases as if there's nothing being macerated until it reaches 0, then starts building up again.

Macerating anything else works just fine. This includes normal ores, nether ores that produce normal ores or redstone/coal/lapis instead of dusts, etc.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

8 answers to this question

I know, but you're supposed to be able to macerate them directly - this produces 4 dust, as opposed to 1 overworld ore (2 dusts) if I smelt them. I've done it in SSP Tekkit before, and I can do it in SMP Tekkit as well. But as I said, if I do it in SMP the dust just instantly turns back into the nether ore it used to be when I try to move it to my inventory. If that's not a bug, I don't know what is.

Kind of amazing it could last that long, and a bit odd since if you do it properly you can get 400+ diamonds in the nether in an hour, yet barely any iron/gold due to it.

Is it hard to edit the bytecode to fix it with no source, or am I just horrendous with java?

Kind of amazing it could last that long, and a bit odd since if you do it properly you can get 400+ diamonds in the nether in an hour, yet barely any iron/gold due to it.

Is it hard to edit the bytecode to fix it with no source, or am I just horrendous with java?

No idea. The person who ported it either doesn't care, doesn't know what's wrong, or doesn't know how to fix it. Take your pick.