Weird white borders around most blocks?

99deadman2

Question

Title: Weird white borders around most blocks?

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 1.6.0_24

Description of Problem:

Surrounding all blocks ( and some other items like tourches ) is this weird almost white boarder thing. Im not sure where it came from. I just got a new video card (NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 610) because i could only use short render distance. (btw i can use far now so it did its job) im pretty sure its my cpu because it happens on my minecraft too. And i mean i can live with it but its gonna get really annoying. Thanks for your help

Screen Shot:

rvoby.jpg

Error Messages:

Error Log:

8 answers to this question

Well, it depends what type of graphics card you have. On Intel, they have that graphics panel available from the alt menu on the desktop. In the advanced settings on the Intel panel you can find the options for 3D. For NVidia, the new panel, it is in the 3D options section. On ATI, the Catalyst Control Center is your control panel, and I am not sure where the option would be, because I rarely have used CCC. Just fish around. It is also possible that your card doesn't even have a controller program installed. If that is so, you can do so at the website of your manufacturer.