What minecraft version does tekkit run on?

Wakigo

1.2.5 at the moment, and yes, though you need to make sure you have the correct additional files installed on the client, as well as a bukkit port if you're going to install it server-side. The mods will not all update to 1.3.2 for quite some time, if ever, and the SSP/SMP integration needs resolved.

Why w

1.2.5 at the moment, and yes, though you need to make sure you have the correct additional files installed on the client, as well as a bukkit port if you're going to install it server-side. The mods will not all update to 1.3.2 for quite some time, if ever, and the SSP/SMP integration needs resolved.

Why will the mods not update for a while. It's been like a month since 1.3.2 and it didn't take this long on 1.25. Even if I'm impaintent there is NO REASON to not have it on 1.3.2. Get rid of technic. There ya go ssp/smp integration solved. So hurry up and cobble something togethor like you guys always do.

Why w

Why will the mods not update for a while. It's been like a month since 1.3.2 and it didn't take this long on 1.25. Even if I'm impaintent there is NO REASON to not have it on 1.3.2. Get rid of technic. There ya go ssp/smp integration solved. So hurry up and cobble something togethor like you guys always do.

are you on crack? it's not up to technic to cobble ANYTHING together. If the mod author isn't updating then its not updating simple as that. Some authors I have read are even waiting for the api and won't even bother updating to 1.3.2