My friends can't join my tekkit server

perry04

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Java Version: whatever the latest version is i just updated it

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

So i have a normal mincraft server that i run on my pc and my friends can assess that but when i downloaded the server for tekkit and run the server it doesn't show up for them they just an x throw it. I can join the server just fine. When I do run the server i do get two warnings they are 1) Configuration for mod_computercraft.enableAPI_http found value 0 outside acceptable range 4.9E-342,1.7976931348623157E308 2) could not get information about this Craftbukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException. I dont know what they mean or if they have any effect on if my friends can join? what can i do to get them to assess my server?

Also to note when I downloaded the tekkit launcher and created my own world it got a warning on the bottom left that say something along the lines of (you are 5 version behind the r17 and this message will not show up after 1 more log in) i dint copy it down because there wasnt any problems that i could see. I dont know what this mean as well?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

2 answers to this question