HELP MEGA LAGG on server

deagle302

Question

Title: HELP MEGA LAGG on server

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

me and my friend played tekkit left the server on for half a hour and we got 2 quarrys 2 thing that make lava into energy a lot of redstone lamps a pump that pumps lava from nether to overworld pump that pumps water 3 empty mfe about 15 batboxes over 20 solar panels (fat ones) when i left server with friend for half a hour or so the server was still in i hoped that the quarryes would get us some stuff and when we reconnected we got mega lag and my friend restarted the server and killed all mobs and so first time he killed 300 something and a sec later 80 something and he restarted the server few times but nothing we think that when he added macerators to the quarry lines that he may had broken a pipe or so and the power comes from over 100 blocks we got world ancors holding it spawned.i am asking what can we do to save our map i know if we break the power and let it be for 5 min then it will despawn the blocks but i dont belive that because before we had the macerator there for a day already so please give us help my friend is hostin he has 8gr ram 500+ HDD 1.5 gb GDDR and 50 mb/s internet speed please help even he had a mega lag

Error Messages:

Error Log:

2 answers to this question

0.0 There's not even a comma in the description..

If I read what your "description" say correctly, yes, try killing the power to the quarries, they're probably just spewing blocks onto the ground and overflowing the macerators. They probably barely kept up for the first day and when you left them alone the finally gave way and are jammed now. BC pipes just drop the items on the ground so hopefully stop the entities from being created, and clearing them will do it.