No sounds, whatsoever

xPaKMaNx

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: vista 32 bit

Java Version: Latest

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I was playing tekkit, and it lagged for about 10 seconds and poof no sounds, cranked my speakers, restarted tekkit, and my computer. fiddled with the sound bar and nuthin. anyone else have this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks for your time.

Edit- My vanilla minecraft still has sounds.

Error Messages:

none.

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

Yeah, i meaning the original minecraft.exe, however still no sounds on the vanilla pack through the launcher

~Sidenote, i see you quite a bit on the forums here when im looking for posts regarding my problem, id like to extend a thank you for all your work :)

Whenever I first download tekkit, I have no Vanilla sounds whatsoever - including button presses. I just copy-paste the missing sounds from my .minecraft into the .techniclauncher\tekkit folder. Hope that I helped :)

That is very nice of you to post your fix here thanks

(Edited to remove stupidity)

I have a solution for my problem, and it doesn't bug me. I am trying to help this other user, as I meant to say that it effects both Technic and Tekkit.

Wow I feel dumb... I didn't read all the way through your post :( Sorry about that. It's late and I have seen way too many theadjackers today. That was totally my bad :( Thanks for posting another solution. I edited my other post.

No problem - it is hard to judge what someone is trying to say when you can't see their face, listen to the inflections in their voice, and read their emotions. I think no less of you, Jorcer. :)

Also when you read through really fast and just skip the important bits.