[3.1.2]BearCraft[PvP/Events][42 Slots][Open][GriefPrevention][iConomy/Shops]

Bear1717

600x100_05.jpg

About:

This is a PvP/Griefing Tekkit server where we host many fun events such as spleef, ZOMBIE TAKEOVER (Our own creation

:D ), mob arena, and we also have built a PvP Arena that is always open! In these events you can compete and the winner is awarded with in-game money to! This is a new tekkit server, however don't be fooled, we are NOT NEW to managing a server! Each one of the staff has a lot of experience in running a server. We would love to have you on the server to help us grow as a community. We hope to see you on there!

PS: We are currently looking for 2 moderators to help support the growing number of people.

---------------------------------------

IP: Mc.Bearcraft.Org

----------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Uptime:Always

------------------------------------------

Rules:

1)No racism/swearing/being rude to other players

2)No 3rd party modifications/cheats/hacking

3)No advertising of other servers

4)Respect everyone on the server

Plugins:

• Announcer

• Citizens

• Essentials

• GlobalShop

• GriefPrevention

• Iconomy

• PermissionsEX

• SpamGuard

• Votifier

• WorldBorder

• WorldEdit

• WorldGuard

Banned Items:

• World Anchors

• Abyssal Armour (Gem Armour)

• Mining Turtles

• Ring of Ignition

• Morning Star

• Destruction Catalyst

• Teleport Pipes

• Teleport Tether

Pictures!

This is the server spawn which is modeled after the U.S. White House!

E303I.jpg

Hope to see you soon!

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Halloween Event:

Dear all players,

We are hosting a special event at the spawn! Meet us in the pumpkin patch for some great gift giveaways as well as a couple of rounds of spleef. It starts at 9:00 PM EST. Hope to see you all there!

~Bear (Owner)

Guys! You HAVE to check out the "White House Spawn"! Its SO cool! Bear is always adding things to it! I'm being serious! There are actually lots of things still under construction! The community they have is really great. It consists of nice people that love to help other people out. And sometimes people will have friendly PvP matches and all! It's really fun!

If you are interested in applying for moderator, please fill out the application neatly and appropriately.

How to write an application:

Minecraft username:

• Qualifications:
  • Why should I pick you instead of the other guy?
  • Are you a donator? If so, how much have you donated?
  • Any history of being a moderator/admin/owner? If so state the rank and provide proof that you were such rank (ie: Photo of you talking with rank & date along with server information).
  • If you were promoted what would you contribute:
  • If you were the server owner, then how would you go about improving this server?
  • How many hours can you be on each day/week:
  • Anything special that you feel I should know:

If you are interested in applying for moderator, please fill out the application neatly and appropriately.

How to write an application:

Minecraft username:

• Qualifications:
  • Why should I pick you instead of the other guy?
  • Are you a donator? If so, how much have you donated?
  • Any history of being a moderator/admin/owner? If so state the rank and provide proof that you were such rank (ie: Photo of you talking with rank & date along with server information).
  • If you were promoted what would you contribute:
  • If you were the server owner, then how would you go about improving this server?
  • How many hours can you be on each day/week:
  • Anything special that you feel I should know:

reason for applying: i think i would be a great help against hackers and greifers.

Qualifiacations: i think for my self with out bragging very freindly and like able and i travel alot so i can look out for grefers.

why you should pick me: very helpful,likable and nice i do not start arguments and i listen to higher ranks.

any history of being ops on any other server: none sorry.

if i was promoted what i would contibute: i think i would help with what ever you tell me to do and follow you rules.

if i was the server owner what i'd do to it to improve it: 1st i would have plugins that help non-greafing.

how many hours i can be on day/week: week most likely 6 hour everyday weekend all day preety much.

anything special you should know about me: i love your server its the best one iv been on to tell you the truth dude. :]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey why was i banned? i didnt do anything as far as i know and i looked at the rules the only thing i did was make an rm furnace and once I noticed it was banned i broke it and made it into a dm furnace... can i be unbanned please?

• 4 weeks later...