[3.1.2] Desert Craft [PvE/Soon to come PvP] [40 Slots] [Open] [Iconomy]

OniRyuuko

KSUzh.jpg

Welcome to our new, open-to-the-public Tekkit server!

Now, I know what you might be saying. "Another Tekkit server? Don't we have enough already?" Well, yes, probably, if you go by the number of posts in these forums. However, as I've been going along through servers, I realized that most are plagued by a whole host of issues, including (but of course, not limited to):

TEMPORARILY DISABLED DUE TO SEVERE TECHNICAL ISSUES

-Incompetent Staff

-Entire mods being banned outright

-Griefing

-Horrible Lagg

-And much more.

But here I am, now, offering you an alternative. A server that, hopefully, won't have these issues! I know, sounds impossible, but I'd be damned if I didn't at least try! So, here I am.

First, let's start with some information about the server. Of course, this "first" section will eventually be dedicated to pictures of builds, but, alas, they don't yet exist.

So, for now, how about just basic info?

IP: 108.178.59.201 (US Server Host)

Mumble IP: 184.173.217.82:63280

Plugins of Note:

-Logblock

-LWC

-Essentials

-MyHome

-XWarp

-BOSEconomy

-ChestShop

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Autorank

Plugins soon to come:

-A multiworld plugin

-Factions

-Jobs

Right now, we have a small, but dedicated staff, and we're looking to add more in all timezones.

Owner: OniRyuuko

Head-Admin: Devill

Admins:

-Ranktonious

Moderators:

-Brokendreams0

-zfrancavilla

Here's a picture of our spawn so far:

2012-10-09_040439.png

(Don't mind the chunks not appearing at the edge, that's my internet connection, not the server's.)

And the site of a Desert Palace, still being constructed at spawn!

2012-10-09_040448.png

Oh, and if you're worried that the server might be all server, don't be. Here's a picture of the village the staff are living in:

2012-10-09_040222.png

(Note, of course, that we don't spawn for our own buildings, so it's slow going XD)

Now, onto the bans list (Yes, I know, people don't like bans, but they're necesary! I swear!):

- ITNT (Because it can't be nerfed)

- Nuke (Pure destructive potention; see ITNT)

- Destruction Catalyst (See ITNT)

- Catalytic Lens (Because It's ingredients are banned)

- Nova Catalyst (See ITNT)

- Nova Cataclysm (See ITNT)

- World Anchor (Lagg)

- Dimension Anchor (Lagg)

- Teleport Tether (Lagg)

Rather short, in my opinion. Mostly just explosives, because of how annoying they can be to clean up.

Rules, because, well, this isn't an Anarchy server. XD

1. Treat others as you would have them treat you. If you would have them treat you poorly, however, treat them with respect.

2. Do not disrespect the staff. They have hard enough jobs. If you have a complaint with one of them, contact me, either in game, on the mumble server, or through these forums.

3. Do not ask for items to be spawned. Unless there's a serious glitch with either the nether or the end, you can collect all the items yourself, and thus will be ignored.

4. Do not grief. This restriction also applies to the eventual PvP world. Even if you claim the land from another factions, it doesn't mean you should destroy the building.

5. Do not steal. This mostly applies to PvE.

6. Do not abuse bugs or glitches. If you find one and report it, we will reward you instead. First come, first serve, though, so don't tell others!

7. Do not use hacks or x-ray textures. Seriously, it takes all the fun out of the game.

8. Unless you're asked by either myself or the Head Admin, all queries and requests for staff ranks are to be posted on this post.

9. No use of excessive caps or spamming. Seriously, it's annoying.

10. Not so much a rule, as a general guideline. It's strongly suggested that you leave you machines off when you go offline. This prevents crippling lagg.

Staff Application:

1. What position are you going for?

2. Why do you want to be in this position?

3. What do you believe qualifies you for this position?

4. How old are you?

5. What Timezone are you in?

6. How many hours a week can you dedicate to the server, roughly?

7. What is your in game name?

I'm looking forward to joining this server! Also...

Staff Application:

1. Whatever you see me most fit for.

2. Because I wish to help the public and attempt to stop griefers and rule-breakers.

3. I am not liked many places, and I wish to meet other places and become a more liked person.

4. 11, I am mature though.

5. EST/EDT

6. As much time as I can afford. Probably around 32 hours.

7. ueger

1. Mod

2. I like to help out with servers

3. -Iv help run a sever

-I can most commands and things like that

-I can make a website if you need one

-Id be on mostly all the time

5. EST

6. Almost 24/7 lol

7. haloteam11

Also if you need to get ahold of me my skype is jayfelt

1. What position are you going for? Admin. (Mod is fine too)

2. Why do you want to be in this position? I want to improve the server and it's staff. I want to make this server the best that it can be. (Don't get me wrong, the staff is already really good

:D)

3. What do you believe qualifies you for this position? I believe my maturity and decision making skills make me superb for job as admin. I'm also pretty experienced with tekkit

:)

4. How old are you? 12 (Please don't judge on my age. I hate when people do this.)

5. What Timezone are you in? EST/EDT

6. How many hours a week can you dedicate to the server, roughly? Hmm.. Depends on how much homework I have daily. I can always be about 1 - 2 hours daily though.

7. What is your in game name? dnsa1.

Thank you for reading and considering my application

Staff Application

1. What position are you going for?

Admin Or Moderator

2. Why do you want to be in this position?

Because It Looks Like A Fun Community That Just Wants To Have Fun And Wants No Trouble And Wants To Expand

3. What do you believe qualifies you for this position?

I have had past experience as admin of many servers and also know a lot about tekkit I could help players when they say a pipe isn't working and I could help them by telling them to hit it with a wrench etc.

4. How old are you?

5. What Timezone are you in?

Pacific Time Zone

6. How many hours a week can you dedicate to the server, roughly?

21 Hours A Week Or 3 Hours a day

7. What is your in game name?

jwtc2000

Thank You For Viewing My Application!

~jwtc2000

STAFF APLICATIOIN

1.I would like to become an admin or moderator

2.I think this server could have some more fun and more staff to help with problems and griefers.i could also get the server more users and become more popular.

3.i have had many times in other servers were i have been admin and mod i helped the users(noobs and not noobs) with pipe problems and energy problems and if there is a grief i could help them rebuild or find the person who griefed them.

4.I am 16 years old

5.im in the pacific timezone.

6. im mostly on everyday if not im at church or doing something else but mostly playing tekkit.

7.my game name is burtonmonster77

~burtonmonster77

hope to see u again as a mod or admin! ;) :D

• 3 months later...

1. What position are you going for: Builder/Admin

2. Why do you want to be in this position: i LOVE building giant villages so i would like to rebuild the spawn village or, build any oter thing the owner would like

3. What do you believe qualifies you for this position: i have sent suggestions in to Etho and BDoubleO. Both of them have used those suggestions in there mindcrack server houses

4. How old are you: 13

5. What Timezone are you in: EST

6. How many hours a week can you dedicate to the server, roughly: about 20

7. What is your in game name: Shaprankster