[3.1.2]CoolCraft![PvE/PvP][15 slots][Open][Factions][No Griefing]

XIII

Server IP: CoolCraft2.no-ip.org & CoolCraft3.no-ip.org

Rules: No Cheating/Griefing

No mods from the Tekkit Mod Pack has been removed.

Major Plugins: Factions, Essentials/GroupManager

Description: A small Tekkit Server community just having a fun time.

Expected Uptime: 24/7 (Some unavoidable downtimes will probably occur)

Joining: Type in IP and join that it!

Banned items: Nova Catalyst, Nova Cataclysm, Alchemy bags.

Plugins: AutoMessage, Essentials, EssentialsGeoIP, Factions, GroupManager, Logblock, LWC, McJobs, MobBountyReloaded, WorldEdit, xAuth

Hello this is Amayer46

I would like to amke a ban apeal as i was banned with no questions asked and i was banned for "griefing"

I did not grief anything and did not have the tools to do so as i had just started playing a few days ago. I saw that the village near spawn had been griefed and i saw the little black orbs at the bottom of some of the holes so i thought "maybe there will be something good in them" so i picked them up. Later i saw what remained of the power grid outside of the griefed area and i decided to collect some of it to use it for my machines once i made them. Then as i was mining i was accused of "griefing" from Awesomeflare and banned no questions asked. As you can see i am confused as to why they banned me when i did not grief. Please respond to this message as soon as possible.

Hello this is Amayer46

I would like to amke a ban apeal as i was banned with no questions asked and i was banned for "griefing"

I did not grief anything and did not have the tools to do so as i had just started playing a few days ago. I saw that the village near spawn had been griefed and i saw the little black orbs at the bottom of some of the holes so i thought "maybe there will be something good in them" so i picked them up. Later i saw what remained of the power grid outside of the griefed area and i decided to collect some of it to use it for my machines once i made them. Then as i was mining i was accused of "griefing" from Awesomeflare and banned no questions asked. As you can see i am confused as to why they banned me when i did not grief. Please respond to this message as soon as possible.

Even if it was already griefed, you taking more makes it you griefing also, please post on our website www.coolcraft1.enjin.com as it late here and i wont remember to check here again.