Cant Open Launcher.

caiden

Question

Launcher Version: The newwest version

Operating System: Windows 69 Home edition

Java Version: The second newest one

Antivirus Program: Unknown

Description of Problem:

When I try to open it says ''Technic launcher has stopped working.Windows is trying to find solution.'' Then it closes.

Error Messages:

Unknown

Error Log:

My %appdata% has dissappeared D:

10 answers to this question

You all need to go read the rules and the stickies. If you had, you might have seen this:

Solution:

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher

You might also have seen the rules about double posting and low effort posts. If you had taken the time to do a google search or use the forum search feature, you would have found the solution to your problem.

Plz help

This is unhelpful and annoying don't do this. Be patient.

I have the exact same problem

No you don't. The problem is never exactally the same, this is why you need to post your own report.

this sucks

Make your own report and stop threadjacking this one

what i did is i went into my computer and programs the x86 one and copied the java file into the programs without the x86 and it worked but now whenever i play tekkit a message pops up sayin im 6 updates behind wtf

Great, post this info in your own bug report.

I have same problem too and im running on windows 8 release preview. I dont know how to fix this :((

This is not helpful and will not lead to an answer for you. Make your own report