Looking To Merge Or Seeking Co-Ownership?

Bopkasen

My server is under developement as you may noticed my question related to modifying power out of IC2 power generators type.

The server is gear toward Anarchy. However, during the time of Anarchy, arose balance and order. People can rules as clan and trade.

Server have excellent hosting service. It also have a really cool domain with email address.

When pinging my server, it give about 45ms average from my home to the server in Chicago.

Quad Core, 8GB (may lower it to conserve financial budget or also known as wasted space), and Solid State hard drive (very crucial for heavily reading and writing activities from Minecraft).

As an owner, I been through several Tekkit servers. Poor performance, bad moderation, and lack of balance in economic, perks wise, and game play are the common reason why most popular Tekkit server failed. I am 27 years old and mature. People who do know me find me kind and seek advice about something.

If you are interested in merging for Anarchy based server and can't afford the current server that you are trying to seek, please send me a message to my Inbox.

Your name

Tell me about your server and show example of acitivity

Why do you want to merge with me?

Do you understand that I would have to be sole owner of the server?

Are you willing to commit donating monthly for a outstanding server?

What plugins do you like?

Other suitable comments that would be related to merging.