[3.1.2]One Tick Tekkit[PvP][300 Slots][Greylist][limited EE][Tonwy|Webauction|Iconomy|Trade]

MinecraftB0ss

IGN= in game name: HackJunkie

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Lack of quality staff.(Occurs too often)

How long might you play on the server each day? 2-6 Hours

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: No

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? Building, Collecting, Picking Daisies and frolicking in the park.(LOLWUT?)

How long you've been playing Minecraft? Since Classic

Where did you hear about us?: MinecraftB00z and Saldarkseed

Why do you want to join our server over others?: I know many of the players and have heard good things.

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: Yes and Yes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN= in game name: AriinPHD

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Banned items, lying topics, size-bragging, cocky admins (aka. redditors)

How long might you play on the server each day? Eh, impossibly to say. My job sucks up most of my blood. I mean will to live. I mean energy!

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: Nope and I got mcbans to prove it; for ALL my accounts (I got a few ;3)

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? Resource... gathering? mining? quarrying? QUANTUM-QUARRYING, yes, yes THAT'S my speciality!

How long you've been playing Minecraft? Since alpha came and I donated to play ;u;

Where did you hear about us?: Well I'm an active member here no the forums and and even more active bukkit tech. so I hear about stuff. But I found this thread here on the forum. My chance. Luck. Lucky you! ;)

Why do you want to join our server over others?: Graylist. Let me try the server before I joined. I like that, even though I still had to do THIS. Sigh >_> I gotta copy-paste it more often. XD

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: Yeah, no.. I kinda didn't, but I will GUESS they're: don't grief, don't be an assjerk, don't be rude, respect everyone (even admins, darnit) etc. :D amirite? <3

Mkay, that's my form all filled out and ready for apply-age. :3

IGN= in game name: Shippuden19

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Griefing

How long might you play on the server each day? : 1 - 3 hrs

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: nope ..

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? : mining, buildings, plugins

How long you've been playing Minecraft? : a year

Where did you hear about us?: about my friends

Why do you want to join our server over others?: i think this server will be good

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: yes !

IGN: mrgamer12000

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Them getting boring after you get op

How long might you play on the server each day? Differs when im on ill be on alot

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: No, i havent been banned exept for jokes on private servers

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? Building in detail and such

How long you've been playing Minecraft? since infdev

Where did you hear about us?:blooktrack12's live stream

Why do you want to join our server over others?: Its tekkit and towny Best combo ive ever seen

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: I read them and i agree

IGN= TobyKwon

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: I hate rude and racist players.

How long might you play on the server each day? it depends on what plans I have. Possibly 2-3 hours each day.

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: yes sadly i have beened banned for too much pvp near spawn. also i have been banned for using SwiftWolfs ring to fly.

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? I am really good at mining/pvp and some IC2 Machines aswell as EE.

How long you've been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha

Where did you hear about us?:Twitch.tv/bloodtrack12

Why do you want to join our server over others?:I have been searching for weeks at tme for a good server and from the previews above, this looks like a good server.

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?:I strongly agree

IGN= in game name:diegotiger2012

Things you hate about Minecraft servers:servers that completely suck

How long might you play on the server each day?when ever i can

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain:no i havent i try to follow all rules

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at?mining and surviving, and sometimes building and crafting

How long you've been playing Minecraft?about 2 months

Where did you hear about us?:twitch.tv/bloodtrack12

Why do you want to join our server over others?:because this is the first tekkit towny server i found i thought i will have fun here

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?:yes to both

IGN= in game name: Armogadden

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Un-professional behavior from staff, not very welcoming and very selfish community, bad economy, staff that never listen!

How long might you play on the server each day? Around 2 hours or more!

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: Yes the staff kept on constantly TP'ing me to the nether, so I said to stop and they carried on, I then cursed and said to stop, they then went invisible griefed my entire house and said that i griefed and banned me!

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? I love mining, and creating new things! And new and crazy machines with tekkit, im ok on the computer side of tekkit!

How long you've been playing Minecraft? 1 year and half by now!

Where did you hear about us?: On the forums, I was searching!

Why do you want to join our server over others?: Because im looking for a big but closely knitted community, with valuable players and staff that can actually listen!

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?:Yes and Yes!

IGN= in game name:Pommie001

Things you hate about Minecraft servers:lag, bad staff, boring people

How long might you play on the server each day? stay home dad anywhere from 3 - 4 hr a day

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain:nope im no dick lol

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? megabuilds, design, redstone, railcraft, being creative

How long you've been playing Minecraft? 1 1/2 years

Where did you hear about us?: mates

Why do you want to join our server over others?: use sound fun to talk and chill with JUST ADD ME DAMMIT :P

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: no but i agree lol

IGN= in game name:99ways2die

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Inactive staff, Little or no player base on a server that has been up for a long time.

How long might you play on the server each day? 2-3h

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain: Once on my friends but we were just fooling around.

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at? I enjoy making towns, Building and playing with multiple people. I also like finding new techniques to apply to the things that I build.

How long you've been playing Minecraft? 2 years

Where did you hear about us?: I played on the server you all played on before this one.

Why do you want to join our server over others?: I know you guys and I know that you can run great servers.

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: Yep.

IGN= in game name:jackxiandunn123

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: staff that are un cooperative and rude

How long might you play on the server each day? 4-5 h

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain:no

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at?Building and help people. I also like help players out

How long you've been playing Minecraft? 2 and half years

Where did you hear about us?:the forums

Why do you want to join our server over others?: I heard that you can run great servers and i wanna help out the server

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?: yes, yes i do

IGN= in game name:

Tankexe

Things you hate about Minecraft servers:

banned mk3 and stuff and players who does not respect others

How long might you play on the server each day?

all day

Have you ever been banned(on any server)? If yes explain:

not really that i know off

What kind of minecraft/tekkit things are you really good at?

a lot of things

How long you've been playing Minecraft?

since minecraft came out

Where did you hear about us?:

online internet

Why do you want to join our server over others?:

i love to play tekkit

Did you read the rules? Do you agree to follow them?:

yes i did and i agree

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons