Equivalent Exchange for Gods

Distruzio

So I running a server with a few of my friends, but I want to disable the Equivalent exchange mod for all but a few people. I am also running the god bukkit plugin. The gist of it is, I want to make it so when your are on the server, and enough people begin to pray to your god, (if you are the god's main priest) that it will unlock equivalent exchange for that player so he can use his powers to give to his followers.

I have decent understanding of permissions in order to limit the equivalent exchange to only certain groups of players, but the difficult part (for me) is letting only those who are a main priest for the god use the equivalent exchange, so essentially, how would I "link" the mods in order to enable this?

So I running a server with a few of my friends, but I want to disable the Equivalent exchange mod for all but a few people. I am also running the god bukkit plugin. The gist of it is, I want to make it so when your are on the server, and enough people begin to pray to your god, (if you are the god's main priest) that it will unlock equivalent exchange for that player so he can use his powers to give to his followers.

I have decent understanding of permissions in order to limit the equivalent exchange to only certain groups of players, but the difficult part (for me) is letting only those who are a main priest for the god use the equivalent exchange, so essentially, how would I "link" the mods in order to enable this?

an addon...time to pick up a copy of java for dummies i think