[TekkitClassicReccomendedVersion] TekkitCore Tekkit Classic | Public | 24 slots | Factions | No Banned Items/mods

Kazkade

HZB8znp.png

Server IP: 

This is the official release of TekkitCore's Tekkit Classic. We expect that while playing the server, you're mature and polite to other players. We are aiming towards a mature, family friendly community. I made this server because I've been working with servers for 5 years, and I have regained my love for Minecraft. Tekkit Classic was my first modpack. I decided to go public because I merged with a gaming network that didn't yet have a Minecraft division. I know that with my knowledge and troubleshooting skills that come along with a minecraft server, this can be a great opportunity for everybody. I have plenty of experience owning, managing, and moderating servers. I hope to see you play with us!

Server Rules:

Use Common Sense

No duplicating/exploiting

No hacking/cheating

No griefing server structures such as spawn

No items or mods are banned. If people decide to exploit bugs with mods to grief spawn or cause any internal server damage, then we'll have to start banning things.

Info:

No banned items

Expected Uptime: 24/7

Teamspeak: 103.4.17.188:9107

Our Website

Our primary server plugins:

Essentials

Factions

TekkitRestrict

WorldEdit

Edited by Kazkade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is another server that says "no banned items", but there are tons of item restrictions and whatnot.  No Harvest Goddess Band on DM Pedestal, also Blaze Rod machines don't work etc.

I'm not complaining, I'd just prefer for more servers to make this information available BEFORE a person logs on and starts building stuff.  I'm not sure if these things fall under the 'exploits' rules anyway, maybe they do for some people.  Again, I just like these things to be listed somewhere clearly.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/6/2016 at 7:51 PM, Khechari said:

This is another server that says "no banned items", but there are tons of item restrictions and whatnot.  No Harvest Goddess Band on DM Pedestal, also Blaze Rod machines don't work etc.

I'm not complaining, I'd just prefer for more servers to make this information available BEFORE a person logs on and starts building stuff.  I'm not sure if these things fall under the 'exploits' rules anyway, maybe they do for some people.  Again, I just like these things to be listed somewhere clearly.  

Blaze rod farms aren't patched whatsoever, the harvest goddess band on DM ped was disabled temporarily as were Chunk Loaders so we could patch all the issues. These have been unrestricted since June 9th.

As for the issue with Memo_Militia, there was something on your end. If anyone sees this issue again, you can just log out and then log back into the technic launcher. 

I'll be keeping this listing updated, but as of now, the server is still up and going, as are our forums.

• 3 months later...