Modpacks won't download

jazzadellic

Every non-official modpack I try to download will download like 0% - 1% and then stop downloading. If I install one of the official modpacks they download with no problem. This only seems to happen with non-official modpacks that I've tried to install (such as Ultra Modded Survival, Arcania, Realm of Mianite). Anyone else having this problem? Something up with the Technic servers or launcher?

*update* So I tried it again on Ultra modded pack and it again got stuck at 1% for a very long time, but then after about 10 mins it moved up to 7% and got stuck there for another 10 minutes and every now and then it would make some progress and get stuck again at various spots. It got stuck at 33% for like a solid 25 minutes, and a few other spots for over 10 minutes. Eventually it all downloaded but it took like an hour and 20 minutes. Other similar sized packs take me 5 minutes or less to download. There's definitely something up with the technic launcher or the servers that the modpacks are being downloaded from.

*update 2* ...And then the modpack crashes on launch every time...I seem to always have problems with technic launcher. I download and play modpacks with FTB, AT, & Curse launchers all the time with no problems. Almost everytime I try using the technic launcher I either get A) Modpack downloads but crashes or is unplayable due to insane lag, or (B) Modpack won't download.

Edited by jazzadellic