Energy link SMP bug

Vaporizer

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 2.1.1

Operating System: Windows 7 x64

Version of Java: 1.7u3

Description of Problem:

Conductive pipe connected to the bottom of an Energy Link is not giving any power in SMP, it is however working in SSP.

I've included a simple world to reproduce the bug: http://www.mediafire.com/?35g045l1yvc6v41

Open the world in SSP and you'll see both Mining Wells digging up blocks.

Open the world in a clean Tekkit server and you'll see that the one on the right is not working.

Error Messages: N/A

Link to pastebin of log: N/A

8 answers to this question

What do you mean "where does this link go?" As I say it points to a simple world to reproduce the bug.

I did search before posting, but couldn't find anything similar to this problem (only bottom of Energy Link not working in SMP).

I'm not sure what you mean by "build craft has not been updated so it no longer works". If I'm correct Tekkit 2.1.1 uses Buildcraft 2.2.12, IC² 1.71 and PowerConverters 1.3.1_01 which are all the latest versions available for Minecraft 1.1.

If I run a vanilla server with those mods (same versions) the Energy Link works perfectly so it is definitely a Tekkit bug.

I was able to craft the Energy Link but I'm having the same issue in SMP 3.0.3. The same setup works fine in SSP, but no power output through conductive pipes going to the Quarry from the Energy Link in SMP.

I have as well had this issue, it almost seems like once I'm 200m away from my home the power teleporter / link / pipes no longer connect, I was also having a big issue with them once I started achieving more powerful equipment, ex. constant crashes whenever I right clicked on any power teleporter pipes or item teleporter pipes.

this power is as far i read bugged in tekkit 2.1.1 from 3.0.3 i got my energy link working and my quarry's running on them.

=++++-+++++_><<<<<<?

= solar array(doesnt matter which)

+ glass fibre(u can use any cable that can guide your EU)

- MFSU/MFE/Batbox

_ Energy Link

> Wooden Conductive Pipe

< Wooden/stone/Gold Conductive Pipe(doesnt really matter just keep power loss in mind)

? Quarry

that setup worked for me