Technic Launcher Refreshing

Honestly... WHo here is Sick of Technic launcher takeing over night to Update the damn modpack after u update it? i know im sick as hell of it! whos with me? Someone needs to make it so technic launcher eather has a Refresh button or something because this really is getting Kind of Stupid... i mean it may just be me but ive seen peaple complaining before so thats why im makeing this! i mean we need to set somthing up so big it forces the Developers of Technic Launcher to do this or add somthing or fix somthing so it works correct because i just added like 30 Mods to my Modpack Hippie Pack for My Youtube series and i need to be able to show the modpack with the new mods in a Video so :P well I KIND OF NEED THE DAMN MODS ARRRRRRRRRRRGH but still we need to find somthing that we can make to go Big... whos with me?

• Moderators

You must increment the modpack version number (i.e. 1.0--> 1.01) when you make any changes to your pack. Otherwise clients will not see the "update" button

I don't mean version as in 1.7.10 or 1.8.9. There is another tab on your modpack management screen. 

Edited by AetherPirate