[3.1.2]LGX-Craft[PvP/PvE][72 slots][Open][LWC][GriefPrevention][iConomy][EE enabled]

FrenchHam

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing server :) even though I was banned (and I understand why, I'm not here to beg for forgiveness), this is one of the better listed servers. I highly recommend it. Although, at times, the staff can be a little lazy, they are generally nice. Have fun guys and keep the server going!

Amazing server :) even though I was banned (and I understand why, I'm not here to beg for forgiveness), this is one of the better listed servers. I highly recommend it. Although, at times, the staff can be a little lazy, they are generally nice. Have fun guys and keep the server going!

Thanks for the comment about the server :)

Server is online. Don't forget to vote http://lgx-tekkit.enjin.com/ Thanks for voting. Your votes helps us a lot. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello we apologize for the downtime. Some Tekkit mods got corrupted so we had to replace and update them. We didn't want to delete the old map but there wasn't any other choice. So we got delayed. For this delay we are giving all players a coupon(infinite) with that coupon players can buy :

Money pack : 20% off

Current price : 5$

With coupon : 4$

Vip pack : 20% off

Current price : 10$

With coupon : 8$

SuperVip pack : 20% off

Current price : 20$

With coupon : 16$

One time only gifts: <---Vip

10000$ ingame money

10000 claim blocks

One time only gifts: <---SuperVip

20000$ ingame money

20000 claim blocks

Coupon name : money <--- with this coupon you can get free money pack

Coupon name : lgxcraft

http://lgx-tekkit.enjin.com/donations

Coupons expires in August 9, 2013

New staff members are :

Slippery_mango

Charter1117

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons