Hi all, Tekkit Fans. Tekkit Compatable mods.

Since i started playing Tekkit Minecraft, i really got hooked, i would just like to say Thank you to the Tekkit Team for all there time and Efforts put into there mod pack.

I am, not sure if this is allowed but i think it should be ok to post this, list i have come up with and hope other people will add, mods that can be added to the Tekkit Pack.

However, The Tekkit team should not be asked or responcible for mods you had added that do not work with there default pack, there job is to maintain there mod pack and trouble shoot that, not trouble shoot mods you or my self have tried to add.

First on the list.

Hot Air ballons. Tested and works well.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1231648-125-hot-air-balloons-v21-forge-multiplayer-smp/

Simply Download Hot Air Ballons Mod for MC 1.2.5

add the client file to your Tekkit/mods folder

Next Download Turbomodelthingy.zip, add the files in the zip to Tekkit.jar and modpack.jar in your bin folder located C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit,

Notes#you may keep the %username% as this will get your user name and put in there, i let you know about

Notes #this if you wish to make a SFX with winrar for your clan or server for a easy solution to distribute it.

the default Config file works fine and does not conflict with any of Tekkit's block ID's

Download Hot air Ballons for Server use the Bukkit version as Tekkit is Bukkit at its core, then add to your \Tekkit\Mods directory on your server

Start your server, Run your client and Balloon Away. Please note when you first get in the balloon it tends to freeze the game for a few seconds and make sure you have coal and a water bukkit, and then you will be off.

Advanced Solar Panels

This is a Sexy addon from IC2

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3291&pageNo=1

Basically it adds 3 new types of Solar panels that have built in Storage!!!!!!!!!!! and a small generator that makes 64EU of a nigth time.

Download the mod from

copy the zip file into your mods folder on your client and server.

make a config file using notepad or notpad++

copy this config for block id's that work with tekkit.

# Configuration file

# Generated on 6/12/12 10:06 PM

####################

# block ID has been changed to work with Tekkit to 386 and lets hope Tekkit not use this block in future.

####################

block {

blockID=386

guiAdvancedSolarPanel=113

guiHybridSolarPanel=114

guiUltHybridSolarPanel=115

}

####################

# general

####################

general {

AdvGenDay=10

AdvGenNight=1

AdvOutput=32

AdvStorage=32000

HybGenDay=64

HybGenNight=8

HybOutput=128

HybStorage=100000

UltHybGenDay=512

UltHybGenNight=64

UltOutput=512

UltStorage=1000000

}

####################

# item

####################

item {

}

Start your server and client if you see black smoke coming out of your computer or server that is normal LOL, Just kidding.

I Hope you like this and i hope the Tekkit staff do not mind this post.

PS, when downloading a mod be sure to download the version of the mod for the current Minecraft version , For example Tekkit is currently 3.1.2 but its for minecraft version 1.2.5, so please remember that!. I am sure most of you know this anyway.

Have fun!.