Help with auto builder?

JCtrader

I think you should have posted this in the encyclopedia forum, and DONT SIGN YOUR POST

Back on topic, I think you just have to give it the materials.

I have put in all the materials, it just replaces them with wood (the house is made out of wood)

I have put in all the materials, it just replaces them with wood (the house is made out of wood)

I think that the builder only uses the next block in the slot, so every time you would have to quickly replace the materials for that certain section of the house.

I think that the builder only uses the next block in the slot, so every time you would have to quickly replace the materials for that certain section of the house.

Alright. If I may ask another question, how can you keep a Quarry from randomly exploding?

What do you mean by exploding?

I set up a regular quarry (combustion engine if its important) I went away for about 15 minutes (exploring a cave) and came back, to find that the frame was destroyed, the quarry (block), the engine, and the transport pipes were destroyed (some random peices were in the air) (I was on single player peaceful)

I set up a regular quarry (combustion engine if its important) I went away for about 15 minutes (exploring a cave) and came back, to find that the frame was destroyed, the quarry (block), the engine, and the transport pipes were destroyed (some random peices were in the air) (I was on single player peaceful)

Combustion engines are known for exploding, use steam engines, or about 100 Redstone engines, or use IC2 power and an energy link.

Or...you could just water cool your combustion engines.