Looking for a Modpack

Fitzy41

If you think you can help, please read on, if not please leave. Or type "What a noob" and post it as a comment. What ever floats your boat :) 

Hi I am looking for a modpack to play with my mates. It has been a few years since I last played, and now I am looking to get back into into it, but i have been having trouble finding a modpack with the all the mods I remember and want to use. So i thought I could enlist the help of those who are not scrubs, like me. The mods I am looking for are as follows.

Really really want (Like almost need):

Mekanism(And tools and generators), Applied Energistics (1 or 2), Galacticraft, Not Enough Items, Big Reactors, A Minimap Mod.

Mods I would like:

Tinkers, ICBM, Flans Mod, Atomic Science( and Universal Electricity), Galacticraft Planets, Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, Inventory Tweaks, Biomes O' Plenty, MFFS.

Meh Mods(I would like them, but you know, meh):

Mystcraft, Magical Crops, Minefactory, 

If you can help out a scrub by pointing me in the direction of some packs like this it would be immensely appreciated. Or if you can make mod packs and you decide to make one like this, give credit to me - I'm kidding please just make it, you can even say I had nothing to do with it just make it.

Cheers Fitzy

EDIT - If this is the wrong sub forum for this, Sorry please move it.

Edited by Fitzy41