Error message

jonprutt

The voltz server download is extremely outdated so i tried taking The Con fig, Core mods and mods from Voltz mod pack but when i start the server everything seems to work fine except. 

I get this error message

2016-11-13 10:49:53 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception NoClassDefFoundError
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen
    at mod_ReiMinimap.getVersion(mod_ReiMinimap.java:16)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.getVersion(ModLoaderModContainer.java:417)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:508)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:227)
    ... 10 more
2016-11-13 10:49:53 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] This crash report has been saved to: D:\server\Minecraft\Voltz\.\crash-reports\crash-2016-11-13_10.49.53-server.txt

I have tried looking for other crash reports but they all say the same.

1. Get that wall of text out of here, you have 5 minutes. You didn't read the rules. Use paste.ubuntu.com for logs.

2. Did you even read the log?

"There were errors during initial FML setup. Some files failed to download or were otherwise corrupted. You will need to manually obtain the following files from these download links and ensure your lib directory is clean."

Your "modpack" asked the Forge file servers for a library that doesn't exist anymore. The server should answer with 404 "not found" but for unknown reasons it answered with error 500 "internal server error".

3. You don't have enough knowledge about all this, use an existing modpack from the platform. Check out technic scraps http://www.technicpack.net/scraps/vol1