Mod causing pack problems for Plugins

Gunner_Bones

Hello,

I am running a modpack on 1.7.10 and it works on my server well, except for one thing. I need to add plugins, but there is a problem. My server hosting site only allows the recommended version of forge for the use of plugins, and my modpack runs the latest version of forge. I'm pretty sure most of the mods in my pack can work with the recommended version, but some mods use latest (which is weird why some mods need an unstable version of forge). Is there a way to find out which use the latest? Then I can just downgrade them to recommended for forge. Or if someone who knows how to do that can do that that would be awesome :)

My pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/cheesecake-adventures.934032

Thanks, Gunner

• Moderators

If you want to run Bukkit plugins, you will need to run Cauldron or Thermos. Depending upon what your needs are, there are some Forge alternatives, like Forge Essentials or FTB Utilities that do not require Bukkit or Thermos. Have a look and see if they do what you want. 

2 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

If you want to run Bukkit plugins, you will need to run Cauldron or Thermos. Depending upon what your needs are, there are some Forge alternatives, like Forge Essentials or FTB Utilities that do not require Bukkit or Thermos. Have a look and see if they do what you want. 

That is not the problem. I know how to use plugins and I have used them before, the problem is some mods don't use the recommended version or forge, which is required for plugins, they use the latest. I need to know how to find out which mods do so I can downgrade them.