Converting MultiPlayer Maps to SinglePlayer Help please!

Cephemin

Hey everyone, i just need a bit of help.

When i try to put the multiplayer world folder into the saves file, to use in singleplayer, the map won't load.

I am fairly sure this has something to do with other folders that I don't know about. But when i do this, i don't keep my inventory, but I do keep my Learnt transmutation table items. Not sure if this means anything, but i'm putting it down just in case.

If anyone knows how to put a multiplayer world into singleplayer, while keeping the player's inventory, please resond, it would be a great help :)

- Cephemin

1) Technic and Tekkit use different mods.

2) Technic and Tekkit use different configs.

3) Read the rules, found here http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

4) Edit your post when you have done so.

5) Post in the correct section

Hey everyone, i just need a bit of help.

When i try to put the multiplayer world folder into the saves file, to use in singleplayer, the map won't load.

I am fairly sure this has something to do with other folders that I don't know about. But when i do this, i don't keep my inventory, but I do keep my Learnt transmutation table items. Not sure if this means anything, but i'm putting it down just in case.

If anyone knows how to put a multiplayer world into singleplayer, while keeping the player's inventory, please resond, it would be a great help :)

- Cephemin

a) Don't sign your posts.

B) Perhaps asking in the Technic SSP or the Bug forums.

c) Don't forget to read the rules.

:)