Tekkit Luminator (bug?) help!

nickth2009

I have a HV Solar Array with the power being converted to LV and it goes to my lights. All of the MSFU's that store the energy convert to LV and run to the luminators. They were all turned on and just recently when I was adding more to the line they didn't power up so I decided to break and replace all the luminators and now none of them are lighting up, everything is still connected though... What's going on?

Check with an EU-meter to ensure you did not place any of the storage units or transformers the wrong direction. To do this simply place a bat box at the end of the line and check with the meter. There may be a break in the wire somewhere. In addition to this, copper cable has a loss of 1 EU every 5 blocks. If your cable is too long all the energy will be lost. Glass fiber is therefore ideal at the smallest EU loss distance.

Could you take a screenshot by pressing F2? Find the screenshot by looking in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\screenshots or a similar file path depending on how you have your computer set up. Then upload that screenshot to an image hosting site like imgur and post the link to the image here. That would allow us to spot any problems you may have overlooked.