Any way to add Voltz to Attack of the B team?

TheLastSpectre

I want to add Atomic Science and ICBM to Attack of the B-Team, as I feel they would go very well together. However, I cannot just grab the mods from the Voltz folder and place them in the AotBT mods folder, as the launcher just crashes. Anyone able to do this successfully? Is it even possible?

Update: I managed to get all the mods working, except for Universal electricity. I am trying to add ICBM, version 1.6.4. I have resonant engine v 1.6.4, and universal electricity 1.6.4. However, whenever I load the game, the following message appears: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your Minecraft installation. The mods and versions could not be found: 'Universal Electricity: any'. The file, 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information"

Reading this, I checked the log and found specifically, "2017-02-09 00:41:43 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod ResonantEngine (ResonantEngine) requires mods [UniversalElectricity] to be available"

Now, I'm no expert, but I assume the minecraft, for some reason, cannot see that I have the mod installed, or perhaps I installed it incorrectly? I installed it the same way I did with all other mods, I have tried multiple versions to ensure it is not a corrupt file. If anyone knows what to do, please help!