Too Many Items Mod Not Working!

Rufusboy1

• 2 months later...

I know what he meant. The question here is "Did either of you read the Common Problems and Solutions thread before posting?" No? Huh.

You just failed at your job.

He thought tekkit had tmi and not nei or he is just being mixed or or something and you tell him that tmi is not in tekkit. by saying that he will most likely think there is no tmi/nei and you are a moderator so he will probable think it isnt in tekkit

You just failed at your job.

He thought tekkit had tmi and not nei or he is just being mixed or or something and you tell him that tmi is not in tekkit. by saying that he will most likely think there is no tmi/nei and you are a moderator so he will probable think it isnt in tekkit

1) It's not a job in the employment sense so much as it's volunteer work. I don't have to do anything, so I can't fail at it. Isn't that spectacular?

2) I didn't fail at anything, as I gave a link to read, in excess of what was needed, since one of the rules is to read the stickies.

3) This entire thread is in the wrong place, and if it had been posted in the bug board as it should have been, the likelihood of both a helpful response and him reading the stickies would have increased dramatically.

4) He clearly knew that it was supposed to be in Tekkit, or he wouldn't have posted this thread here in the first place.

5) You just double posted, in semi-violation of the rules.