New tekkit and other series

Emils

Hello there! If you're a hating person just move on

:)

So once again hello! My name is emis2, and I ofcourse like minecraft. I'm starting my youtube series, my first video is up, if you want to check it out. I'm going to do Hardcore, adventure maps with my friends, tekkit, and loads of other stuff! Other games aswell ofcourse! So I'm just an ordenary person who wants to become famous... I'm not gonna go beg for anything, but click here to check out my channel. I will try to upload daily videos, but not yet saying i will. :( I'm still free for a partner, so if you think you're the one just send me a message! :)

About me, I'm 14 years old, hard-working person, who just wants to entertain people. I'm not doing it for the money! And as you could've seen, I'm not from USA or England. I'm from Latvia.

Ofcourse, only 'cause I'm not english, I lose alot of words while speaking so that's pretty bad :\

Check out my videos if you want, and remember, your gonna be in my place one day ;) (for the people that don't get it - making these kinda posts).

My youtube.

Another episode is out! Check it out Here!

The thrid One! Here!

Fourth Here!

Fifth Here!

Sixth Here!

Seventh Here!

Tutorial on how to use Tesla coils here!

Tutorial on Generators Here!

So thank you all for your time and have an abselutely wonderful day!

Cheers, emis2.

Hello there! If you're a hating person just move on

:)

So once again hello! My name is emis2, and I ofcourse like minecraft. I'm starting my youtube series, my first video is up, if you want to check it out. I'm going to do Hardcore, adventure maps with my friends, tekkit, and loads of other stuff! Other games aswell ofcourse! So I'm just an ordenary person who wants to become famous... I'm not gonna go beg for anything, but click here to check out my channel. I will try to upload daily videos, but not yet saying i will. :( I'm still free for a partner, so if you think you're the one just send me a message! :)

About me, I'm 14 years old, hard-working person, who just wants to entertain people. I'm not doing it for the money! And as you could've seen, I'm not from USA or England. I'm from Latvia.

Ofcourse, only 'cause I'm not english, I lose alot of words while speaking so that's pretty bad :\

Check out my videos if you want, and remember, your gonna be in my place one day ;) (for the people that don't get it - making these kinda posts).

My youtube.

So thank you all for your time and have an abselutely wonderful day!

Cheers, emis2.

I suggest reading the rules, and not signing your posts.