Will not open for First Time

Skiller1457

Question

Launcher Version: IDK

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: Update 10

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When trying to open for first time it says to check internet connection, but obviously it works.

Error Messages:

Unable to download launcher. Please check your internet connection by opening www.techniclauncher.net in your webbrowser.

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

I am having this same problem.

Launcher V: most recent

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Java V: Version 7 Update 10 (build 1.7.0_10-b18) 32bit

Anti-virus: AVG anti-virus free edition 2012 (updated)

As I tried to post the log here, it prompted me that my post was to long so i will attempt to post it separately.

Was attempting to post log, but I am still receiving the message saying it exceeds the character limit.

EDIT: on further inspection the most recent log i have is from yesterday morning at 6:14 a.m. but the issue occurred today at 11:34 a.m. so I'm not sure there even is a log of the event. Is it possible that on was not created because Technic could not even start?

Was attempting to post log, but I am still receiving the message saying it exceeds the character limit.

EDIT: on further inspection the most recent log i have is from yesterday morning at 6:14 a.m. but the issue occurred today at 11:34 a.m. so I'm not sure there even is a log of the event. Is it possible that on was not created because Technic could not even start?

Why would you post a log and bug report here? Post your own thread...

My apologies, it was my understanding of the global rules that it was prohibited to create a duplicate or redundant thread. Since I had the same problem, they would be the same thread. I also thought since the original poster didn't have all the necessary information to receive help, it might be beneficial for them if i post here and someone can find a solution based on my information.

My apologies, it was my understanding of the global rules that it was prohibited to create a duplicate or redundant thread. Since I had the same problem, they would be the same thread. I also thought since the original poster didn't have all the necessary information to receive help, it might be beneficial for them if i post here and someone can find a solution based on my information.

Adding info is helpful, but if you have a similar problem, posting your own bug report gives us important info and lets the OP get the personalised help he deserves.