[1.2.5]Tekkit Beans[PvP][20 slots][Whitelist][GriefProtection]

cycoduck

Hello! I am recruiting for my 1.2.5 tekkit classic server, it has no banned items, and basic plugins. We are currently searching for members who have had experience in playing tekkit, and will get along well with our other players. Our requirements are:

First Time You Played Tekkit (Year):

Discord (Required):

What you can bring to the server:

The IP is tekkitbeans.us.to

I hope to hear from many people soon :D

I can be reached at cycoduck#0667 (send me a friend request)

Edited by cycoduck

Hi, myself and some friends would like to join. Three for now, the information you ask for is as follows:

First time we played tekkit: (Me+Brother) 2014, (Friend 1) 2014-15

Discord name: (Me, you can get theirs off me when we join) Hopper2011#6851

What we can bring: A group of friendly players that will play regularly, hoping to brush up on tekkit mod skills and aim for the stars.

23 hours ago, Hopper2011 said:

Hi, myself and some friends would like to join. Three for now, the information you ask for is as follows:

First time we played tekkit: (Me+Brother) 2014, (Friend 1) 2014-15

Discord name: (Me, you can get theirs off me when we join) Hopper2011#6851

What we can bring: A group of friendly players that will play regularly, hoping to brush up on tekkit mod skills and aim for the stars.

I've sent you a friend request on discord, accept and I'll add you to the server :)

First Time You Played Tekkit (Year): when I was 13-14

Discord (Required):Cobruh#9123

What you can bring to the server:i can build real well and love to create a economy such as player markets, with money or trade-o-mats

First Time You Played Tekkit (Year):It was quite a while ago, when Tekkit was in it's prime. I'm not quite sure what exact year it was, but I know a fair amount of youtubers were doing lets plays and I was very eager to know everything about it. I'm now yearning for that type of experience again, hence why I'd like to join a small whitelist server. 

Discord (Required): PrimalCyndaquil

What you can bring to the server:I have a creative mind and can work out solutions to complicated machinery problems, as well as finding a perfect place to build. I also do well in a community and have experience being a Moderator.

28 minutes ago, ChikiChar said:

First Time You Played Tekkit (Year):It was quite a while ago, when Tekkit was in it's prime. I'm not quite sure what exact year it was, but I know a fair amount of youtubers were doing lets plays and I was very eager to know everything about it. I'm now yearning for that type of experience again, hence why I'd like to join a small whitelist server. 

Discord (Required): PrimalCyndaquil

What you can bring to the server:I have a creative mind and can work out solutions to complicated machinery problems, as well as finding a perfect place to build. I also do well in a community and have experience being a Moderator.

There is no numbers in your discord name, please put the numbers or I can't message you

• 4 months later...

First Time You Played Tekkit (Year): Unsure, but it was maybe around 2012. I used to play it a lot, but I've gotten a bit rusty, but still knowledgeable.

Discord: RidTheDragon#0349

What I can bring to the server: Helpful and knowledgeable about certain parts about the modpack