Custom/Suggested Modpack for a Series

TheBelovedGamer

Hello! Sorry if this topic is in the incorrect category; I tried to figure out which one it would be best suited under, but couldn't figure it out and didn't want to break a rule. If I need to move it or repost it on a different category, please let me know! Now to continue with my request:

So my best friend and I are trying to create a YouTube series based around fairy tales with a dark twist, but we aren't having luck finding the mods we want all in the same modpack as well as not being sure how to set up a server with said modpack on it. We know these mods are compatible (at the very least most of them are), but are usually not paired together due to how random some of them are.

Are there any creators who would possibly be willing to team up with us to create this or possibly have a suggestion of what pack to us? Some of our current favorite packs are Charmed Circle, Enchanted Oasis, SAO&ALO, and Arcane Official. Most of these contain a majority of the mods we want, just some we would want to add or remove certain mods.

Mods that we really want/need for this to be successful:

Ars Magica 2, Backpack, BiblioCraft, Biomes O Plenty, Botania, Blood Magic, Carpenters Blocks, Custom-NPCs, Minecraft Comes Alive, Decocraft, Fairy Lights, Grimoire of Gaia, Mo Creature's, Pam's Harvestcraft, Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and witchery. There are others as well, but these are the ones we really have been wanting. Basically anything magical that we can add npcs into as the series is a roleplay. As well as decoration mods and anything to make things more life like.

Thank you so much for any suggestions you guys have! <3

Edited by TheBelovedGamer