• Be Creative
  • Be Helpful and Friendly
  • Try not to build too far so we can know where you are
  • Strictly on survival
  • Try not to kill anyone unless they try to kill you first
  • Be careful not to destroy anyone else's work
  • Have fun

Plugins

I have the texture pack Sphax PureBDCraft, you do not have to specifically use it but I would recommend it so everyone is looking at thins the same way.

Description

I created this server because I just wanted to make some Minecraft/Tekkit friends because none of my friends would even bother or download tekkit I tried but ever since I've been playing alone :) I'm very welcome and I am anxious to make new tekkit friends, so join!

Time (Eastern Zone)

Sunday: 12:00pm-9:00pm

Monday: 4:00pm-8:00pm

Tuesday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Wednesday: 4:00pm-8:00pm

Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Friday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Saturday: 12:00pm-10:00pm

*Sometimes I may be on earlier or later than I predicted but most of the time I will be on time. And please do not hate me if theres some technical difficulties and I'm not online I am new to Tekkit and I will tell you if anything goes wrong.

Players

Honestly, I do not want any kind of specific player just someone friendly and helpful to teach me a thing or two about tekkit. I like creative people that always have something in mind to build and are very open to help one another.

Events

We have a lot of events upcoming holiday wise and building wise such as gift giving and house judging.

Examples

These are some examples of what we will build.

image.tiff

*This was taken on my xbox :)

image.tiff

image.tiff

The IP you gave is the address of your computer in your home network. No one will be able to log in unless they are on your LAN. You need to port forward your router and give us your external IP address. portforward.com has good port forwarding tutorials and searching "what is my ip" should give you the external IP.