Reproduction Rate: 9/10

Steps to Reproduce:

Launched Technic Launcher

Select Modpack of choice

Click 'play'

Create new world

Observe result

Expected result: World is generated and modpack is enjoyed

Observed result: Invisible entities provide an 'unfun' experience.

Logs: Ubuntu Pastebin

Not really severe as it only effects me. All versions from what I have tested. 64 bit java. Windows 10 Home.

All entities are invisible to me, including my player model. Only nametags, entity shadows and held items load. Tested multiplayer and it worked just fine for them. However could only see the other player's name tag and entity shadow. Some blocks are invisible too like chests. I can interact  with all entities just am unable to see them. Here's a screenshot of me and a cow I named using a name tag in SkyExchange. 9/10 because when I tested this in the vanilla 'modpack' in technic frames were terrible, which was unusual as I could run SkyExhange, a modpack with many mods, completely fine, but entities including my player model loaded. I assumed this issue was due to lack of memory as I had allocated 2GB out of the 8 GB of memory my computer had. However, increasing the memory above 2GB (even 2.5), would cause me to crash when loading up a world in most of the tests I did. I say most as Hexxit crashed seconds after I clicked 'play', not allowing me time to even reach the loading screen.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place as I only created this account to see if I could get this issue fixed. (Did not put in 'bug reports' as I saw people's threads being closed in there if it was not an issue with the launcher itself.)

2020-12-21_10.52.39.png