Having graphical problems in tekkit 3 with/without optifine in version 1.12.2, pls help!!

Sebasproazo

Question

I have a problem with the modpack tekkit 3 that what it does is that I see everything in low resolution or something similar, I do not know how to explain it but I can see even the same pixels of the blocks and when I move the mouse it is even worse than before, now they I'm going to show some photos of what I mean

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I've been doing some research in the forums of technic launcher and some other forums for solving these problem but i couldn't find anything, the only thing i could find was a thread that was talking about the same problem but it was tekkit classic(1.8) and the owner of the thread had nvidia (i have amd) so i cant find a way to disable threaded optimization (if that was the problem)

If someone has a solution to this please reply to this topic and thanks!

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Sebasproazo said:

I have a problem with the modpack tekkit 3 that what it does is that I see everything in low resolution or something similar, I do not know how to explain it but I can see even the same pixels of the blocks and when I move the mouse it is even worse than before, now they I'm going to show some photos of what I mean

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I've been doing some research in the forums of technic launcher and some other forums for solving these problem but i couldn't find anything, the only thing i could find was a thread that was talking about the same problem but it was tekkit classic(1.8) and the owner of the thread had nvidia (i have amd) so i cant find a way to disable threaded optimization (if that was the problem)

If someone has a solution to this please reply to this topic and thanks!

oh i've misspelled tekkit 3, its really tekxit 3