Can't Log in with Microsoft Account

AstroNova

I recently got logged out of the Technic Launcher and since I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft, I have to log in with that.  It takes me to the browser to log in just fine, but once I log in, it takes me to an "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" error page.  There are no other errors beside this, though when I get back to the launcher it is non-responsive.  How can I fix this?

Same here. Brought to the login page for Microsoft, but once I log in, the "err_empty_response" message appears. I tried with both Chrome and Edge, same result. Bit of a pain to be locked out of any servers that can only be accessed through the technic launcher.

• 4 weeks later...

Very late since I forgot about this thread until recently, but figured I post what I figured out in case anyone else had issues.  I initially tried with both Chrome and Microsoft Edge, and since both of them returned the same error, I assumed it wasn't a browser issue and made the thread.  It was only a while later that I desperately attempted to use Firefox and it somehow worked.  Still a little surprised that Microsoft Edge couldn't seem to handle its own company's login, but regardless, the answer seems to be to just use Firefox for login.