Would like help

Unclearghost

I am trying to set up a sever for me and a few friends to play on and maybe a few others to. If someone could please help me out. I would be willing to Skype or team-view to learn what i need to do. The person helping will have full access to the server and commands.

I do apperactie any help given thank you.

do you need to have your own? why not just join a small one?

if you like you could always join mine with your friends. it is a small (15) whitelisted server so no randomers joining.

PM me your usernames and ill send you the IP if you and your friends are interested.

One of my members is also very good with servers so you could get some hints off him if you still want to create your own.

do you need to have your own? why not just join a small one?

if you like you could always join mine with your friends. it is a small (15) whitelisted server so no randomers joining.

PM me your usernames and ill send you the IP if you and your friends are interested.

One of my members is also very good with servers so you could get some hints off him if you still want to create your own.

i will talk with them tonight and see what they say. I will keep in touch with you.