memory issue and java problem

1. for a while now i have been able to play for an hour then the not enough memory thing comes up.

i was playing on 1gb allocated but i recently switched to 1500 Mb when i realized it was higher (what was i thinking before ?!?!?!). not sure if that is still a problem because of:

2. after i switched to higher allocated memory, it lets me play for like 1 minute then it crashes and something comes up saying " Java se binnary problem" how do i fix it???

(this is on single player

it says " a problem cause the the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" as far as i know it isnt notifieng me with solutions. also i recently got 3gb more RAM, but the launcher isnt giving me an option to select more allocted memory.

The reason the launcher is not giving you an option to allocate above 1536mb is because you have 32-bit java. If you have a 64-bit OS, you can install the 64-bit version of java, which lets you allocate over 1536mb. If you have a 32-bit OS however, this won't help.