[0.5.2] [25 slots] [PvP] LividCast Server [All mods enabled][Bukkit]

lobster502

Admin Application

Hello

My Name is FaRt_Garffunkel i would like to become an admin so i can enforce the rules and help people with questions they may have. Also this is my favorite server so far and i think i can help it exceed even further. And in my opinion i am not a disrespectful admin because i want to help people play the game.

I am not known for abusing players only when they abuse me i will abuse them only if it was very severe.

Admin Application

Name:Kikicameron

Hey i love the server and would love to help enforce the rules, I have had experience playing on the server and it is my favorite by far. I am a good person and I dislike when servers ave admins that do not care about it. I would use my powers for the help of the server and not to hurt it. My experience is as an architect on the server that is now down giaxie and i also have been an admin on a friend of mines server. Please consider this application and see you on the server.

Ok this server... well first impressions are not the greatest... The moment i critisized spawn and told one of the Co Owners that it was sub par i got muted i even said i could help build it to be better. i mean come on spawn is just a small wooden house with a bunch of random crap around it... if you want people to come in your first impressions have to be good and that means spawn should be good aswell... Lag? well at first i saw none but then i went to punch my first log...thats when i noticed the log came back... you can see then that there is no chat lag but there is block lag which is annoying at most.

Overall this server gets a rating of about 9.25 of 10 the .25 is for terrible spawn and a co owner who cant take critisim well.

Edit changing my rating to a 7.01 of 10 becasue i got Kicked for asking to fix spawn... this server has some dumbass ppl...

Admin Application

Hey My name is ratboy08. I would like to become a admin because I love the server, I have a lot of experience in tekkit and being a admin, I always respect admins and the people on the server. This is my favortie tekkit Lite server.

Thank You for reading my application.

• 1 month later...