BT-batteries in autocrafting tables

soothsayer00

Not sure if this is the right thread to post in but here it is anyway:

I am making an automatic solar panel factory and my problem is that I have all the processes working now except for the BT-batteries making the generators. After they are crafted, the batteries have no charge value (EU levels don't even appear), but when placed in an autocrafting table, they become discharged (displays 0/10,000 EU). These discharged batteries wont stack and as a result are thrown on the ground when piped to the autocrafting table.

I googled this problem and came up with this thread: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8692. The workaround specified in this thread didn't really make sense to me and I was wondering if it still worked in tekkit lite with only ICC.

If anyone would explain the solution or come up with an easier one, I would be very greatful.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to solve the problem using a autocrafting table mk II. It accepts all kinds of batteries (wether charged or not) and uses them to craft the generator. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!