[1.0.7]DigitalVoltz [PvP][50Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] [BUKKIT] +NATIONS! NEED STAFF!<---

MiniMoose12

Name: Justin

Username: cornflakeraker

Time Zone: Central US

WorkingMic?:Y/N: Yes

Why We Should Pick You: I love to mess around with the technic pack and have fun with others. I love helping people to. I am currently a mod on ArcadiaWars for vanilla minecraft. I am also very supportive of new servers.

Very sorry for the first bland application, I hope you will rethink putting on the staff.

Name: Justin

Username: cornflakeraker

Time Zone: Central US

WorkingMic?:Y/N: Yes

Why We Should Pick You:Im fun and i like to play online

:D

Can you please make your last entry for

Why We Should Pick You:Im fun and i like to play online

:D

At least 1 Paragraph is req :c

Name- Joe Hoffmann

Usernam- luhcrunch

Time zone- central US

Country- USA

Age- 16

Skype josephhoffmann1

Working mic- yes

Why you should pick me- I have a lot of experience with tekkit. I love playing online.

I am professional and know what make a good leader on a server. I would be grate at solving problems and fair to all players.

Btw Our Spawn is Grief Proof, No Missiles Can Get near the spawn because of the EMP Towers, and they are externally charge on a fusion reactor. Also, If you tend to "hit" spawn with a railgun/grenade. we have a world edit schematic of the spawn that we save periodically. with 2 simple commands we can restore spawn! //schematic load NAME //paste.... its as easy as that.

Name:Alex Cowan

Username:alexpepsi23

Time Zone:England,London,Midlands

Team Speak:Yes,Nickname alexpepsi23

WorkingMic?:Yes

Why We Should Pick You:You should pick me for this server as I have had lots of experience I have been a moderator on a few tekkit servers and have owned a tekkit server I have also had alot of experience as an admin on tekkit and minecraft servers, this is my first experience as a staff role on a Voltz server I have made a big effort to learn the Mod. I whould like to take up a staff role on this server as I like the Mod and whould like to be staff and help manage this new server. I am farmiliar with bukkit and the commands that go with it. I have had experience with server mods like World Edit,World Guard, Chest Shop, Jail like hell, and many, many more. I whould make a very good member of staff on your server and I am very mature for my age.

Thanks for takeing time to consider my application.

Really nice application, but we don't accept anyone under 15 years of age.

Name: Kane

Username: x_JigSaW_x

Time Zone: GMT+10 Melbourne

WorkingMic?: Yes

Why We Should Pick You:

1. Mature,

2. 2 years Admin exp in MC, 8 years total Admin / Mod Experience( Various Games And Gaming Communitys)

3. To Take Care Of The Server in those hours where Admins are Sleeping.

4. Cos im the F^#K'n JiGsAw

5. Payment for "Attempting" to Nuke My Base >:)

6. Im a Ban Hammer Warriah

7. <insert internet banter here>

8. I wanna be a Power Abuser Like you Guys :D

9. Shadow Seer Is my BFFFFFFFFFFFFL ;)

10. Protatoes, ROFLCOPTER, Lolmanade. Nuff Said.

Hope to see the server back up soon, getting withdrawls >:?

Name: Carl Beringer

Username: Chaosdragon240

Time Zone: Central USA

Skype: I don't remember, i haven't used Skype in a while XD . ill post it/let you know on the server, as soon as my laptop is fixed, cause that's the only way i can skype.

Working Mic?: Yes

Why We Should Pick You:

1. i have a youtube channel (not too big though) that i can post advertisements on.

2. i am very mature

3. i have been an admin on my friend, SuperShadow585's server for 1.5 years

4. i've played a lot of voltz before, and have experience in being in an administrative position.

5. i'm brutally honest, as well as loyal, i have a cousin who likes to hack and grief, whenever he comes over, i delete all the server ip addresses i have and replace them with ones he's already gotten me banned from (the first 3 servers i ever went on, before i knew he'd hack and grief them.)

6. there IS NO REASON 6!! (thumbs up if you got the reference)

7. i like explosions....

please just let me know even if im not accepted, also, if the age limit is 16 i might as well tell ya, that ill be 16 in a few weeks (feb. 28th)

Name: Bryce Pape

Username: Bobabe

Time Zone: Central USA

WorkingMic?:Yes

Why We Should Pick You:

1: I'm very mature and is always willing to help others out

2: I have been an admin on 3 different servers, but haven't been one in awhile so I might need some refreshing(if I get chosen)

3: I am kinda still new to VOLTZ, but I do understand quite a bit of it already.

4: I'm loyal to my superiors and if need be, I will go pass any promise i made to help them get any greifers,hackers, etcetera

5: I am a all-around fun guy to hang out with and screw around when you are bored

:)

So just send me a message on here if i do so happen to be chosen!

Thanks

~Bobabe