tekkit server help???

thekingdiddyking

I'm sorry, I'm not jabbing at you so much... but if these people can't even get you to a stage where you can connect to your server... they have no business hosting it and quite frankly, I have to wonder what exactly you are paying them for.

And as it happens, I'm going to need a lot more information than that to actually solve your problem. Could you please post the server.log for this error. (up to at least 3 mins before the issue)

You mean when you use non-vanilla items?

And to be honest... if I didn't provide support even the basic support to get my customers up and running, there's no way I can see myself continuing to be able to charge for hosting. After all why pay someone else to do it for you, if they can't even get you up and running properly within the first 2 days.

Then take it up with Paypal/your bank.

If they aren't providing the service your paying for, you have a legal right to a refund (at least in the UK you do.) And if you paid with Paypal, the entire process is pretty simple.

Remember the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy is as much there to protect you as it is to protect them.

(And honestly, if you bought hosting from me for example... I'd personally set your server up for you if you requested it, just to make sure it works as you want it.)

youve got a pretty good leg to stand on too,

If youve got at least a tier 2 set up, they offer : Fully Managed - Free Mod, Plugin & World installation

They havent done that so you are well within your rights to cancel.

If i was you, when you do try a server out, id only do it monthly to make sure everything is fine with the host, then if your happy, changed to a longer contract