[3.1.2] ∞ Ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓒⓡⓐⓕⓣ Ⓣⓔⓚⓚⓘⓣ ∞ [PvP] · [100 Slots] · [Factions] · [32GB RAM] · [MobArena] · [McMMo]

Patrick9_6

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: This server is full of corrupt admins/mods.

This is something you probably won't hear from the average user of this server- probably because the average user has only played a few days. I've been playing on this server for approximately 4 weeks, and I just now quit. It all started when I refused to purchase glowstone from a player because he was begging to join my faction. Lo and behold, this player just happened to be good friends with a moderator in the game, and next thing I know his mod buddy teleports to me and immediately brings in the guy who was denied access to my faction. This player spawns in 5 more guys, and suddenly my base is being raided by a 6-man faction. They stole everything, killed me, and played lava on my home teleport.

When I complained to a different mod the next day, I was ignored completely. When I persisted via private messages, he took the time out of his day to fill a small hole with lava and then teleport me directly above it. How charming.

I'm astounded that anyone would give this server a positive rating at all. These moderator bullies are unchecked in their power because the owner of the server is hardly ever online. Shame on these moderator thugs.

Greetings! Earlier today I was banned for some reason. My IGN is Skylord_Helios

I really am not sure why, I think I may have used a banned item I was not aware of.

Anyway, I really am sorry I never meant to break the rules, I really like this server and I was having great fun on it, Would you please unban me so I can continue to play? I promise to be more careful next time that I memorize banned items.

Thanks, -Skylord_Helios

Do the admins check this or not?

Greetings! Earlier today I was banned for some reason. My IGN is Skylord_Helios

I really am not sure why, I think I may have used a banned item I was not aware of.

Anyway, I really am sorry I never meant to break the rules, I really like this server and I was having great fun on it, Would you please unban me so I can continue to play? I promise to be more careful next time that I memorize banned items.

Thanks, -Skylord_Helios

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons