[3.1.2] Community of Eye [Essentials][Griefprevention][Treeassists]

EyeintheSky

2qwq8uq.jpg

Anyone interested in a tight nit group of welcoming and helpful players should definitely check out our server! Plus, we have unicorns, cotton candy, chicken fingers, Beer(21+), Cake, Cheese doodles, Oreos, Crayons and paper, Comic books, Donuts, and most importantly, beards. So if any of that interests you. Look no further!

We have a mumble server to better communication while on our server(s). http://tinyurl.com/d5x3ceo

All information and announcements can be found on our forums which you can find at:

http://eyetek.enjin.com/home

Find out what other servers we offer via our forums!

No community or server information will be put out on our servers so we encourage you to register on our forums and check back regularly.

But Here goes for the Tekkit server.

Server IP 108.35.197.100

ZbhHqhJ.jpg

We are looking for mature players of all ages. We don't care if you are under 18 just don't act like a turd and we won't have any issues. :)

We have been around for just under a year with little to no downtime. Our servers run 24/7 unless under some sort maintenance which will be posted on our forums.

We are a survival server. PvE with zero PvP. As staff, we will not spawn in items for members or world edit land for players. All requests for these will be ignored by staff.

We staff our servers with mature adults that are are all over 18+

Our admins play the game just like you. No cheating. No spawning in items.

Do not ask for mod, you will never be one by asking.

Respect all staff members. No arguing.

21azujp.jpg

Owner- Eyeball114

Gibben11741

BKMDOG21

FB52

Bill_S

[We will be looking for new staff members. Do not ask about the position. If I think you should be a staff member than I myself will approach you.]

350tj0m.jpg

These should be followed in any of our community settings

No Racism

No Sexism

No antisemitism

No vulgarity, cursing is ok but there is no reason to go overboard here.

No personal attack

No Bullying, this will get you removed from all community elements. No ban appeals will be seen.

No arguing with staff. If a major issue occurs bring it to the forums.

No griefing

No stealing

No raiding

Ask for permission before building next to other community members

If it isn't yours, don't touch it. This goes for land as well.

Why join our server(s)?

We offer a fun environment where you can be yourself and meet and game with others just like yourself. We have no issues with banning the turds and troublemakers. I refuse to allow one immature child to ruin the setting for the rest.

We offer several plugins that help you claim your land for you and only you. Using griefprevention plugin you can claim your entire land using a golden shovel to click to diagonal corners. Everything inside this square is yours. Only you can break items in your claim. Note you must have "claim blocks" to spend. You acquire 100 blocks per hour played on the server. Also, using a /nick will not permit you blocks over the hours played. Please do not use /nick in our servers.

We also use LWC which allows you to /lock any item including chests, furnaces, doors, and almost every tekkit item. We do use the full tekkit core.yml so you can /lock your machines. By default every item you place will be locked to you.

Do not question staff about these banned items. No arguments will be heard about the banned items list and will be ignored. Failure to drop the argument will result in temp or perm bans.

mjofw7.jpg

DM Pedestal

Nova Catalyst

Nova Cataclysm

ALL Dark Matter Tools

ALL Red Matter Tools

Infernal Armor

Transmutation tablet - both types

Destruction catalyst

Catalytic Lense

Volcanite Amulet

Black Hole Band

Ring of Ignition

Ring of Arcana

Zero Ring

Hyperkinetic Lense

Black Hole Chest

Ender Chest

Watch of Flowing Time

TnT

Dynamite

Sticky Dynamite

Nuke

World Anchor

Dimensional Anchor

Teleport Tether

Mining Lazer

Industrial Alarm

Howler Alarm

Quantumsuit Boots

Quantumsuit Leggings

Quantumsuit Bodyarmor

Quantumsuit Helmet

Cannon

Cannon Ball

Terraformer

Block Cutter Upgrade

Crystal Chests

Philsophers Stone

Liquid TP Pipes

Item TP Pipes

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

It is a long list, I know, but its necessary due to griefing and immature children. Items that can't grief through protections that are still banned are done so because we are a survival server. Helmets that feed you don't fit into our style here. ;)

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Some items on the banned items list can be earned through donations that help run our servers.

Information about donating can be located in the server MOTD and the community website.

Helpful Server Commands

/sethome /home /back /tp /tpa /tpaccept /tpdeny

/lock /seen /helpop /m /tell /msg /r

/warp /near /rules

Do not forget to register on our website at: http://eyetek.enjin.com/home for all the latest news and annoucemts regarding our community. New additions coming soon to our community: DayZ server. Mumble Server. Vanilla craftbukkit Server.

Come chat with us on our mumble server!

IP:108.35.197.100

Port: 64738

• 2 weeks later...

This server rocks my socks, I log on and am immediately part of a nice community, full of people who know what they are doing. The non PVP aspect of this server also makes it fairer as you are unable to be one shot by someone with a red matter sword. I would recommend this server to anyone, whether you are new to tekkit or not to come and play.

Seriously guys, this server will make you shit rainbows.

This is, by far, the best set of servers I have ever played on. Everyone is friendly, and you will be accepted into the community very quickly. The admins are very fair, helpful, and benevolent. I have played on some pretty damn good servers, but this one beats all the rest. You don't have to worry about griefers or anything like that either, because the claiming system is top-notch. Get it? Notch? Haha. Anyways, please give this server a go. I'm sure you will like it.

Anyone interested in a tight nit group of welcoming and helpful players should definitely check out our server! Plus, we have unicorns, cotton candy, chicken fingers, Beer(21+), Cake, Cheese doodles, Oreos, Crayons and paper, Comic books, Donuts, and most importantly, beards. So if any of that interests you. Look no further!

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Maintenance fixed/added the following:

Added Banned items:

Teleport Item Pipe

Teleport Liquid Pipe

Tank Cart

If you have any destroy them or alert an admin and we will do it for you.

Added plugin(s):

Announcer

Set to go off every 300 seconds to put our useful server information that some could find helpful when no one else is online or responding.

Fixed plugin(s)

DisableCraft:

Mostly admin clean up

CLAG:

Painting should no longer be removed when CLAG goes off.

Come on and join us!!!