[0.6.5]MaxGLite[PvE/Survival][18 slots][Mystcraft restriced]

Maxander

Site: http://maxglite.enjin.com

Server ip: 198.27.83.131:25639

Server Description:

Aimed to be a open 24/7 survival PVe server with as little restrictions to Tekkit Lite as possible.

Chunk protection gives the players the abiliy to protect themself with no need to apply for protection from moderators.

We are a all ages server so restrict chat to decent subjects.

Make sure to register at our site for help, news, forum access and other services.

We got great community with regulars that are eager to help and cooperate.

Lots of experience tracking down problems and been hosting for 6 months.

Owner and host is now sploders101.

Mods Removed/Disabled: Mystcraft, Wireless redstone.

Game Rules: Mobs cant grief, Keep inventory at death,Fire dont spread.

Banned items: All dynamite, itnt, nuke, world anchor, teleport tether, Mining laser.

Restricted Items: Explosive radius of nuclear reactor reduced to 5.

Minium stone restricted to crafting only.

Wraithfire do not spread.

Commands:

Claim chunk using "/chunk claim", default chunk limit 11.

Set homes using "/sethome and /home to go there.

User Limits:

Chickenchunk keeps chunks loaded for players when online or been offline less then 10 min.

Entity lifetime when dropped from a pipe heavily reduced to counter lag from overflows.

Be careful so pipes dont overflow.

1 quarry/user.

Custom Mods(Serverside Only):

chunkProtection

BukkitForge

Plugins:

ClearLag

Essentials

Essentials GroupManager

WorldEdit

Worldguard

Core Protect

Custom features:

Permission system.

Claimable chunks.

regular backups.

Bukkit support.

Server Hardware Description:

Now hosted by Peak hostings.

Built on Intel Xeon Processors and unlimitied SSD space to allow for mystcraft and rift dimensions.

hi, my username is Shadow247989. It said i was banned for claim jumping. I do remember claiming property on someones house, i thought it was abandon because it was never claimed. I am really sorry to the person who might have potentially been using it. All of my friends and I play on that server. I'm am really sorry for doing what i did. It would be great if I would be unbanned.

Thank you.

hi, my username is Shadow247989. It said i was banned for claim jumping. I do remember claiming property on someones house, i thought it was abandon because it was never claimed. I am really sorry to the person who might have potentially been using it. All of my friends and I play on that server. I'm am really sorry for doing what i did. It would be great if I would be unbanned.

Thank you.

All ban appeals go trought the forum http://maxglite.enjin.com/

Make a post and i will make sure to look at it.

• 4 months later...

For all of you who can't connect, the new ip is: 198.27.83.131:25639 I am the new server owner as maxander can't find any free time but I will try to contact him and get him to change this. also, any updates on the server will be notified at maxglite.enjin.com

Major changes, we are now 0.6.5, under new management with sploders101 as the owner.

Mystcraft is restriced but works so we can create worlds for the users.

6 months of running as host have been a learning experience in stress management

and what not to do to enrage your users and i wish him all the luck and will stay on in the admin team to offer what aid i can.