Heat generator bug

Higa

SAME!!!! all my heat generators and advance solar panel and the conflagtion or what ever its called has been called unnamed HELP ME FIX THIS! PLEASE!!!!

I mean, in your technic launcher there's the button "options". You should see "always use development builds", "always use recommended builds" and "manual build selection". On which one is it?

always use developers

the conflagtion or what ever its called has been called unnamed HELP ME FIX THIS! PLEASE!!!!

The conflagration missile (if that is what you mean) is indeed still called "unnamed", I think they'll fix it soon. I think they attempted to rename it to "exothermic missile", since the conflagration explosive is now called the exothermic explosive..

always use developers

Could you try putting it on "always use recommended builds" and restart the launcher? If that doesn't work, you could also try clearing your cache (back-up your saves though, just in case). For some reason I can't clear the cache, but perhaps you guys can :)

The conflagration missile (if that is what you mean) is indeed still called "unnamed", I think they'll fix it soon. I think they attempted to rename it to "exothermic missile", since the conflagration explosive is now called the exothermic explosive..

ah well that sorts the confusion of my missles but do you know how to help with the invisible blocks thing that keep crashing the game when you break it or put stuff near it?

ah well that sorts the confusion of my missles but do you know how to help with the invisible blocks thing that keep crashing the game when you break it or put stuff near it?

Have you tried redownloading Voltz? Just delete the Voltz folder in the .techniclauncher (back up your saves though!!) and restart the launcher.

Could you try putting it on "always use recommended builds" and restart the launcher? If that doesn't work, you could also try clearing your cache (back-up your saves though, just in case). For some reason I can't clear the cache, but perhaps you guys can :)
but my build is already on recomended build (sorry i read my build wrong)

Have you tried redownloading Voltz? Just delete the Voltz folder in the .techniclauncher (back up your saves though!!) and restart the launcher.

yup ive backed up everythign and deleted the dolfer and re installed it and restarted my computer

Hm. that's very awkward :|
its ok i meant i was on always use developers build but i didnt read it right so my build is actually on use recomonded build

Hm. that's very awkward :|
its soo iritating and ive spent a week on the map to get it just perfect OH and im not sure if this would help but i had the heat gen and advance solar in my inventory and i had like a grey square thing and an unlimted batter in its place at one point, also im not using any server or anything