Quarry not working or taking a long time?

Pretty sure its the wrong type of power. Only way I've been able to "Electrically" power mine is engines hooked up to conductive piping. Not sure between the two mods which one is actually which or I'd name it for you, but you can essentially rig a couple engines up to a power tele pipe and do the same to the quarry to conserve space. Or, there is an item (Energy link?) that converts one to the other, that might work.

Sounds to me like you have it set too close to the spawn point. If your quarry overlaps the "No build zone" around your initial spawn point, the quarry halts building and hangs indefinetly. You can either move your quarry or use a world editor capable of moving your spawn point. Either of which will rectify the situation.

Pretty sure its the wrong type of power. Only way I've been able to "Electrically" power mine is engines hooked up to conductive piping. Not sure between the two mods which one is actually which or I'd name it for you, but you can essentially rig a couple engines up to a power tele pipe and do the same to the quarry to conserve space. Or, there is an item (Energy link?) that converts one to the other, that might work.

You need to set up your power like so:

HV Array --> MFSU --> Energy Link --> Quarry

I am using an energy link, but I may have it hooked up to the quarry wrong, are there input and output faces like batboxes, MFEs, and MFSUs? And I have my components in the right order.

Sounds to me like you have it set too close to the spawn point. If your quarry overlaps the "No build zone" around your initial spawn point, the quarry halts building and hangs indefinetly. You can either move your quarry or use a world editor capable of moving your spawn point. Either of which will rectify the situation.

I'm sure it doesn't overlap the spawn as I walked about 100 meters or so to find rubber. Either way, I have it facing the opposite direction from spawn.

I am using an energy link, but I may have it hooked up to the quarry wrong, are there input and output faces like batboxes, MFEs, and MFSUs? And I have my components in the right order....

AFAIK the energy link doesn't have any dedicated input/output and can do so from all sides :) Check that your MFSU is also correctly orientated with the output dot towards the energy-link.

Try posting a screen-shot of your set-up if you have no further luck. :)